Since it’s true that no houses are alike, why accept a security system that’s a one-size-fits-all solution? You might want a basic alarm system that features doors, windows, and motion sensors for your essential rooms. Or, you might need a more robust security package that includes indoor and outdoor video cameras, flood and fire detection, and home automation capabilities. Whichever the case might be, your Marion home security system ought to include a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Choosing The Best Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on the security package, you can select:
- Door and window detectors on all entry windows and doors
- Motion detectors for high priority rooms
- Monitored CO, fire, and flood detectors
- Wireless keyfob arming remote
- Digital wall mounted panel equipped with an extremely loud alarm
- Indoor, outdoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control mobile app for access from virtually everywhere
Marion Security Cameras Let You View Your House While You Are Not Home
If you wish to see who's coming to your door or what caused that strange noise in your yard, you will need a security camera. A doorbell camera shows you your front steps and a visual on any visitors or packages before you open the door. Outdoor cameras are activated by motion, and feature waterproof and low-light designs that deliver video with HD quality. Or check on the kids and pets with a wide-angle, inside camera.
Watch live feeds and get alerts from each of your Marion cameras from your ADT Control mobile application. Keep an eye on your property 24/7 to check that everything is where it should be - or get 30-sec video clip notifications if the camera detects unusual activity.