Catch A Water Leak Early With A Asheville Flood Detector & Avoid Pooling Water With A Connected Alarm System
A Smart Asheville Flood Detector Notifies You To Water Before You Have Serious Damage
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are all problems that are known to cause costly water damage in your house. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you notice much too late. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can lead to expensive repairs if left unattended.
But, when you incorporate a Asheville monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or standing water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless detector alerts you to early indications of water leaks with a loud alarm and a message to your cell phone. An ADT monitoring professional will also inform you when the flood sensor is triggered.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Asheville?
You never want to walk down the stairs to see that your basement is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Fortunately, a Asheville flood detector is designed to recognize water problems before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The advanced-tech system discerns running or pooling water and not humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Reliable sensors have wireless functionality and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Sump pump failures and leaks have a tendency to occur when you're not at home. If your Asheville flood detector senses a water problem, it will deliver an instant notification to your cell.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: Along with an intense alarm system and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring technicians will notify you immediately and provide the assistance you need.
Smartphone App Makes Your Asheville Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Response times are critical when water infiltration is threatening your property. With the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when emergency assistance comes to your location. Using these systems is important when you’re home, but essential when you’re away from home. With a monitored Asheville flood detector you can:
- Receive alerts on your smartphone when unwanted water is identified.
- Remotely unlock doors and disarm alarms for emergency assistance.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to stop further pipe freezing.
- Check HD feeds from security cameras to find points of entry and get an idea of the damage.
- Stay in constant contact with ADT monitoring.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all important aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll assist you in finding the best solution to fit your needs. Just call (828) 202-7229 today or submit the form on this page for your free quote.