What do you want in a baby monitor in Asheville?
In previous generations of parenting, a baby monitor was quite basic. You place a a device with a built-in microphone on a table next to your child’s bed, transmitting sound to a connected gadget that resembles a walkie talkie. Thankfully, baby monitors now offer many more features. To illustrate, today’s monitors now include HD video and 2-way communication. You can even connect your monitors to your wireless network so you can move around wherever you want. The latest baby monitors in Asheville are so elaborate that they are similar to inside surveillance in both capabilities and cost.
Would you switch baby monitor for a home security camera?
Since baby monitors and surveillance systems share comparable functionality, there are many people in Asheville connecting their child’s bedroom to their home security system. It’s a smart approach -- specifically when using to Vivint smart home technology -- as your baby monitor will give you access to:
● HD video with low-light capability: Your surveillance system should include 1080p high-definition imaging, and infrared functionality for night vision.
● Two-direction audio: Sometimes, you don't need to go inside the bedroom to quiet your baby back to a gentle slumber. Your calming voice may be all you need to keep them peaceful and resting.
● Motion activation: While it’s an option to have your camera continuously carefully watch your newborn, your attentiveness may start to lag. But if your video surveillance identifies anything unusual, then you can get a text alert to your mobile device. You will appreciate this if your child quietly scrambles out of the crib or if a pet wanders into the space.
● Recording capabilities: Most baby monitors don’t record the video. Now you have the ability to transmit a 20-second clip to friends or family members to allow them a glimpse of what a beautiful sleeping baby you have.
● Mobile phone monitor: In lieu of having to lug monitoring equipment around, you are now able to view your child from a simple smartphone app. You can even touch base with your young one and babysitter if you’re able to get a date night.